Meet Our ICE Team
Our Qualified Facilitators
Mobeen A. Motara
ICE CEO / Managing Director International Trainer / Motivator
- Specializes in strategic management, Consultancy and Education
- Extensive training experience at tertiary and corporate level
Creative, innovative and articulate. Excellent presentation skills. His training sessions leave an indelible impression on trainees
MS Noor Mahomed
- BA (LLB) practice and training experience in South Africa
- Sound operational skills and provides innovative solutions
- Specializes in operations, education and corporate training
Highly committed team player with a sound legal background. Very project oriented and focused on results
Executive Director / Trainer / Training Excellence CEO
- An international Business Owner and Trainer
- 22 years of Business Experience in both South Africa and UAE combined
- Renowned International Corporate Trainer, having delivered world-class training to global companies such as VW, First National Bank, IBM, ADAC and GCAS.
- Qualified; Registered Assessor & Moderator - Internationally recognized.
- Qualified Trainer and Tester/Rater for Aviation English
- Certified Human Resource Analyst
Specializes in Coaching and Counseling, Business Communication, Negotiation, Leadership, Business Ethics, Service Excellence, Human Resources & Aviation English.
Head of English
- Completed her CELTA in 2003 and is Currently completing an MA in TESOL.
- Committed, enthusiastic and motivated
- Highly qualified in English Language Teaching
- Experienced in teaching in many different parts of the world
- Soft - Skills Facilitator
Highly focused. She has taught General English, Business English, English for Hospitality, English Through Music and English for Healthcare Professionals. Her favourite thing about teaching is the mix of lovely fun students from all over the world. She says "It's also great to watch the students' language skills develop, along with their confidence. The students always make me laugh and I feel like they teach me as much as I teach them!"
Muhammed Zunaid Nanabhay
Senior English Trainer / Facilitator / Presenter
- Specializes in English & Soft-skills Training, Consultancy and Education
- Extensive experience in Education, as a former Teacher, Head of Department & Principal
- Extensive training & presentation experience at various levels
Imaginative teaching & presentation skills. Focused approach, ensuring optimum results are achieved.
Mathematics and ESL facilitator.
- BSc degree graduate and a qualified mathematics facilitator
- Qualification and experience in teaching English as a second/foreign language
- Level 4 -TEFL Certified.
Highly focused. A dedicated, persistent, innovative trainer, who is extremely passionate about educating others. Believes in motivating others to achieve greater than their expectations. Incorporates creativity and intellectual ability in training others.
Noman H. Abidi
Project Management and Leadership Development
- Hails from Canada with a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive experience in Project Management, training and mentoring staff at all levels of industry
Articulate and innovative with outstanding presentation capabilities. Very good Project Management, Leadership and Staff Development expertise
Internationally Qualified Corporate Instructor and Radio Presenter
- High-level strategic experience garnered as a tactical member of a special military unit
- Extensive experience as a life strategist for local and international companies
- Worked with national sportspersons such as Jacques Kallis
Specializes in Team Building, Change Management, Conflict Management, Leadership skills and Strategic Management
Holds qualifications in Commerce with Majors in Industrial Psychology and Business Economics as well as a Masters degree in Business Leadership (MBL).
Danuta has been involved in Human resources and training and development for many years. She has developed a great deal of training material and is an experienced Trainer and Facilitator across a broad range of subjects: Management, Leadership, Personal Empowerment, PA/ Secretarial Skills, Basic Business Finance, Functional Skills, Time Management, Computer Application Software, Team Building, to name but a few.
She has worked in and trained delegates at all levels in a diverse range of industries and has also travelled Internationally to conduct training
I started my teaching career in 1977 and upgraded my qualification at the University if Cape Town in 1997. I am presently an accredited Assessor.
I have developed and conducted many workshops since 1997 and I have been involved in curriculum development, textbook writing and support material development. INSET programmes, teacher training and student teacher evaluations are my current activities as well as conducting Literacy and Numeracy testing for the Western Cape Education Department.
I am a member of a research team for the Institute for Social Development, based at the University of the Western Cape. We are engaged in a Project for the Presidency of South Africa, investigating causes for underperformance in high schools. I am a Whole School Evaluation Supervisor for the Department of Quality Assurance and this entails evaluating schools to establish the quality of teaching and learning. The process identifies areas of poor performance and its causes and makes recommendations.
Presently I am the MD of the Western Cape Retired Teachers' Association. It is an organization with over 320 members and we add value to education through various projects and programmes.
Focus: Basic reading skills in the Foundation Phase
Qualifications: BA, English Psychology and Sociology majors. 1978 Higher Education Diploma - English and Counselling 1980 Bachelor of Education - Psychology of Education 1981 Master of Education (cum laude) 2000
Special guest lecturer, University of Pretoria 1998 to 2010
- Regional Coordinator, University of Kwazulu Natal, Distance Learning Unit, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Chief Language Consultant, Trans Caledonian Tunnel Authority, 2009 - 2011.
- Presenter, University of Witwatersrand & Gauteng Dept of Education,
- Teacher retraining programme, Revised National Curriculum Statement, 2004
- Co-Facilitator, Class Consulting,
- Design outcomes-based learning programmes, 2009.
- A Toolkit for Educators using 'Inclusive Education' 2010
- Assessment for Learning, 2011.
- Member of Executives, Open Learning Association of SA, 1996 to 2000
- National Association of Distance Learning Organisations 1996 to 2003.
- Programme Director, World Education Fellowship Conference 2001
- Marketing Executive, Second Pan-Commonwealth Forum 2002
- Five research projects completed.
- Fifteen conference papers delivered.
Focus: Mastering reading and comprehension
Dr Maggie Paulsen
Born and raised in South Africa. Studied and worked in Canada as a child care worker and curriculum and special education specialist from 1975 to 1994. As a child care worker I selected and trained prospective workers as well as developed treatment and educational programmes for home and school going learners.
As a curriculum and special education specialist I modified programmes to suit the needs of the learners as well as developed strategies to facilitate the curriculum for learners with barriers to learning and development.
I also advise and assisted educators in dealing with the learners. Individual education programmes and implementation strategies accompanied these programmes.
When I returned to South Africa I worked as a curriculum and special education consultant from 1995 until 2008 in Cape Town and Bloemfontein( Free State). In the Free State I worked at the Head Office assessed the needs of the district personnel. Subsequent to this, I advised the district personnel on processes to implement programmes after fully training them on their specific needs to deal with special education in the system. This included issues such as classroom organization, individual education programming, implementation of successful strategies, curriculum modification, the new role of the educator in inclusive education, assessment strategies, how to develop inclusive classrooms, etc.
Focus: Developing an Individual Education Plan (IEP) to support readers
Dr Parvaneh Farhangpour
Senior Education Specialist: Inclusion and Special Schools Unit, E-Learning and Curriculum Support Programmes, Tshwane North District, Gauteng Department of Education, South Africa.
Guides educators in implementation of White Paper 6 on barriers to learning, trains educators in life skills and intervention strategies for addressing learners' needs in respect of learning problems, designs and workshop educators at middle and high school level on discipline, curriculum adaptation, character building, various teaching methods and assessment techniques.
Professional training and certificates
Faruk Hoosain has an M.A. in curriculum development from UKZN and has been involved in education from 1977. His teaching experience ranges from teaching Grade R to Grade 12 including FET college and lecturing to university undergraduates and post graduates.
He was involved in teacher training in KZN. Faruk was a curriculum development officer and also an education planner in KZN before his promotion as a Deputy Director Curriculum at the National Department of Education under Minister Bengu. He was on the task team to re-design the curriculum and has been involved in every phase of its development and refinement till present. He has published 5 texts on Arts and Culture and wrote and directed 5 plays to critical acclaim.
Since 1998 he joined C.L.A.S.S. Consulting as its curriculum director and master trainer. In this capacity Faruk has trained both nationally and internationally. C.L.A.S.S. Consultin'?s services under Faruk's stewardship is respected by the National and Provincial Departments of Education for creative classroom learning methods, assessment, management skills, research on underperforming schools and teacher development.
Focus: Developing curriculum design and delivery and assessment
Dr Zahida Khotu
A Unani Tibb Doctor, Homeopath, multimodal therapist and life coach / Facilitator. She comes from a strong nursing background and her experience in a broad spectrum of fields, including business management, prevention and treatment of substance addiction forms part of the foundation, this foundation has led her into the alternative world, believing that you had to treat the whole person and not just the symptoms.
For the last 15 years, her forte and vast experience is in working with the upliftment, enrichment and empowerment of women and children. This has led to her developing holistic programs for all, mainly babies, children and teens; so that they may become the best they can be as our future leaders.
Focus: Developing the inner Emotional Intelligence for learning and reading